Master in International Affairs: Economics, Politics and Law
The Master in International Affairs: Economics, Politics and Law (7th edition) is offered by the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration and the Faculty of Law of University of Comillas, through ICADE Business School.
ICADE is, perhaps, the most international university institution in the Spanish arena, with a global network of exchange programmes, consisting of partners of great and reputed prestige.
- Is an institution, emblem of distinction and excellence, which prepares future leaders in areas of Business, Politic and Law.
- Is a university trademark of renown, and is recognised worldwide.
- Has a long-standing academic and intellectual tradition.
- Has an extensive network of students who are professionals and businessmen and women of recognised prestige.
- Has a wide range of internships in companies which are global leaders.
- Is located in the centre of Madrid, the political and economic-financial capital of Spain; ICADE offers all services necessary to successfully receive a rigourous education and training in international affairs.
The Master in International Affairs: Economics, Politics and Law, structured with a multidisciplinary focus, lends to analysis of international affairs from a perspective that combines the economic, political and legal fields. Students obtain the degree in Master in International Affairs: Economics, Politics and Law.
With the special collaboration of:
This master's program has secured funding from the Ministry of Education through an Order dated December 21, 2010 (Official State Gazette dated December 31, 2010).